Saturday, June 20, 2020

SUMMER SOLSTICE

        I confess that I've been paying way too much attention to the garden and not enough time at the bead table. The yard is like an art project that's always changing. This longest day of the year has everything growing at an incredible rate and in need of constant watering. But when I do sit down to sew, I'm feeling very creative. My Alice in Wonderland piece is going well. With everything going on in the world right now, it seems appropriate. The unresolved nature of chaos, themes of capricious dictators, struggles with life and death. " Off with their heads!"
                                 



In any case, when I walk out my door and away from the bead table, I have my own little wonderland. Happy solstice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RAVEN AND SKULL

 I finally finished my Raven and Skull bag. It's one of what I call my book reports, which is to say I read a book and then after mullin...