Wednesday, November 30, 2022

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU PICK?

 I've decided to change things up and take a new bag for myself. It started with me carrying a wristlet, when my arm was really bad, but then I found out that it was just too small for me. So these are the bags that I've got for sale in the gallery right now. I've carried them all downstairs to the living room and laid them out on the couch. For a few days now I've been pondering and trying them on. Decisions, decisions! The single pic of the bald eagle and the dog is my current bag and I'm ready to go with something new. I only do this once every 5 years or so. What I want to know is, if you were me, which one would you choose??



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHICKADEE CUFF KIT

                                               This is the first video for the chickadee cuff kit! I said in the video that I was doing an o...