Friday, March 17, 2023

YEAR OF THE RABBIT

 I'm starting to work on a kit idea, hopefully I can get it done in a few months. So I would love some input from the kit buyers out there. A couple of questions for you. I'll be going to Anchorage at the beginning of April to get cataract surgery and plan to combine the trip with a leather buying expedition. This Rabbit design will be a bag so if you have your druthers, would you prefer a brown leather bag or a black leather bag? Basically the choice of leather will affect the colors in the beadwork. I'm thinking greens and browns and whites if it's brown leather and if it's black, it can literally be any color scheme. I know jewel tones are popular but I was thinking of a red background, which is very unusual for me, is that too different for you guys?? Opinions please! Also the size of the bag that I can offer depends on the price I charge for the kit. Do you think I need to keep it smaller so I can stay in the $100.00ish range or can I make a larger bag and go up into the $200.00 ish range? I really would love to see what the level of interest in these is, and I feel like I would love to make a kit that you guys would really want.  So all opinions are welcome. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I do not buy kits, so my opinion may be less than helpful. I do, however, have a few comments. I once made a black beaded leather bag and the black strap bled on my clothes. I gravitate to black, navy, and gray bags because they go with many of the things I own. A light brown would be nice, so too would a cream or white leather. I also prefer my bags on the small side- wallet and cell phone; although my most recent bag purchases were big enough to add an e-reader to the mix. It is not the money as much as it is the usefulness of the bag that would influence my decision.

    ReplyDelete

CHICKADEE CUFF KIT

                                               This is the first video for the chickadee cuff kit! I said in the video that I was doing an o...