Wednesday, March 27, 2024

CHICKADEE CUFF KIT

                                              
This is the first video for the chickadee cuff kit! I said in the video that I was doing an option with a blue background but I wasn't happy with it, so we will all be sticking with the tan background and fall colors. I've really been into the mellow, muted colors lately. I will post the next 7 videos as links. It should be everything you need to keep yourself moving along with this project but if you have any questions feel free to contact me at: custombeadwork@yahoo.com or on FB. Have fun with this cute little guy, they are definitely one of my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHICKADEE CUFF KIT

                                               This is the first video for the chickadee cuff kit! I said in the video that I was doing an o...